Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Introduction

I am not really sure as to the use or relevance of this space, but I am doing it anyway.

The object is to start writing again, and by doing so I hope to discover something.

The initial idea is to demonstrate some kind of truth through writing, or rather to speak about truth in general. Which truth? well, I would like to believe it will be mine.

I am assuming the Hegelian notion of work, that is, that only in work or the product of that labor one can find a reflection of oneself. So, I will be very liberal and random in terms of the posts, and will not restrict myself to any formal boundraries.

I will follow my whims, because my whims are who I am. Sounds pompous, I know, but that's who I am too (rightfully or not).

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well,
I truly enjoyed your thoughts on several matters. They helped me understand other personal issues. Among them you could find: uncovering the secret identity of my mother, the urgent need to urinate early in the morning and the undesirable carving for a large hotdog.

Truthfully yours,

Almabazar.

6:21 PM  
Blogger nilov said...

Dear Almabazar,
All of us here at the Shish Kebab Chronicles were deeply moved by your response. After all we make a very conscious effort to illuminate matters such as early morning urination.
The founder of our chronicles wanted to contribute a few words, but since he is but a humble hamster, I can only paraphrase: “Snip, Snip”.

Well, then, snip snip, indeed.

8:26 AM  
Blogger JTB said...

hegelion, aye?? big word mate. hope you know what it means. or did you steal that from monty python, hhhmmmm??? dont stop writting bitch-i know where you live........

12:30 AM  
Blogger nilov said...

Dear Mr. John,
As a rule the Shish Kebab Chronicles do not respond to threats. We consider such behavior as a testimonry for a proto-wanking disposition.
And if I may, I would like in this context to paraphrase on Mr. Hegel famous words (who may or may not mind that you question his authenticity), "the spirit is a bone(r)".

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home